- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 5 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 onions, sliced
- 8 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 California avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- lettuce leaves as needed
- 24 sesame burger buns
- Combine Worcestershire, salt and pepper and ground beef.
- Scale into 5 oz portions.
- Shape into patties.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Broil, grill or pan fry to desired doneness.
- Serve on bun with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and onion.
- Place approximately 2 oz of California avocado on top of each patty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.