- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 ¼ cups sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 1 California avocado, diced
- 1 pound dried fettuccine
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, peppers, vinegar, basil, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes and half of the California avocado.
- Toss ingredients together well so they are evenly coated with the oil and vinegar.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes or until "al dente".
- " drain pasta and pour into salad bowl with the other ingredients while the pasta is still hot.
- Toss together and serve immediately, using the remaining California avocado as a garnish on top of the pasta.