- 1 9-10oz. pkg. mixed salad greens
- 1 15oz. can mandarin oranges, well-drained
- 1 6oz. pkg. cooked and sliced Chicken breast
- 2 thin slices red onion, cut in half and sliced into crescents
- ¼ Cup pecans, toasted
- ½ Cup prepared bottled light Italian or balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 ripe California avocados, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
In small bowl, combine dressing and 1/2 cup avocado cubes.
Mash and blend into dressing.
Add remaining avocado cubes and dressing to salad.
Toss and serve.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.