The Restaurant School, which developed this recipe, serves this mousse on a chilled teaspoon topped with a bit of Caviar and 1 piece of chive. This recipe makes approximately 128 mounded tsp.
- As close to service as possible, pit and peel avocados; purée in a food processor.
- Add lemon juice; continue to process until smooth.
- Whip cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Fold cream into avocado puree.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve pipe a rosette (about ⅓ cup) avocado mousse onto a serving plate.
- Top with ½ teaspoon golden caviar; garnish with several pieces of chive.