- 1 ripe California avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 2 Pounds small fresh whole tomatoes
- 6 tsp tomato paste
- 12 oz low-fat mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan, grated
- ½ Cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ Cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 10 oz. packages of frozen pizza dough to make 6 pizzas
Follow pizza dough directions.
Top pizzas using all ingredients, except California avocado.
Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
Or, just add California avocados to your favorite (already cooked) frozen pizza
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.