- 2 Cups milk
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 12 California avocados, pureed (6 lbs.)
- 1 ½ Cups orange juice
- 1 Cup pineapple juice
- ¾ Cup lemon juice
- 1 ½ Tbsp finely chopped orange zest
- 1 ½ Tbsp finely chopped lemon zest
- ½ tsp pure almond extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Heat milk and Sugar until Sugar is dissolved; do not boil.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat together milk mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Freeze in an ice cream machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.