- 1 dozen eggs
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice, divided
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 California avocados (1 pound), diced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 6 oz bay shrimp
- 6 parsley sprigs
- Beat together eggs, parsley, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, salt, andhot pepper sauce; reserve.
- Gently toss avocado with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice; reserve.
- Heat butter in a large omelet pan.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Cook over medium heat, lifting edges and tilting pan to allow uncooked egg to run under, until set but still moist on top.
- Scatter reserved avocado and Shrimp over omelet.
- Fold omelet in half; heat another minute or two.
- Slide onto a warmed serving plate; garnish with parsley sprigs.
- To serve, cut omelet into four wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.