Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Ready In: 8 Hours 15 Minutes
- Yield: 4 cups / 32 servings
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix white corn, black beans, Italian- style salad dressing, ranch-style salad dressing, onion, hot pepper sauce, cilantro, chili powder and ground black pepper.
- Chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 99 | Total Fat: 5.9g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 259mg | Total Carbs: 9.4g | Dietary Fiber: 2.2g | Protein: 2.3g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.