- 1 California avocado, diced
- 1 twelve-inch purchased, baked pizza bread shell
- 1 tbsp olive oil (+ as needed)
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- ½ cup corn kernels, fresh or canned
- ½ cup tomatillo or tomato salsa
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onion
- ¼ cup chopped anaheim chile
- ¼ cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped, fresh oregano, or 1 teaspoon dried
- Gently toss avocado with lemon juice.
- Brush pizza bread shell with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Spread salsa over shell.
- Sprinkle with corn, green onion, anaheim chile, bell pepper, avocado, cheese and oregano.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake at 450 °F until cheese is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.