- 3 Pounds Fresh spinach, washed and dried thoroughly
- 5 Ripe Medium California avocados, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 Cup ripe olives, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups mandarin oranges, drained and quartered
- spinach salad dressing (recipe follows)
- California spinach salad dressing
Tear spinach into bite size pieces and place in large mixing bowl.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.