- 1 lb ground Beef
- 1 small head of cabbage, finely chopped
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet brown the ground Beef and drain. Using a fork or Potato masher, break Beef into pea size pieces. Use food processor and chop cabbage, add to Beef, add soup, garlic, Onion, salt and pepper, let simmer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use bisquick dough, bread dough or pizza dough for wrap. Separate dough into 6 pieces, roll into 6 inch circles. Spray sheet pan, put dough circles in pan add ½ cup mix and close dough. Repeat and brush dough with olive oil.
- Bake 10–15 minutes or until golden brown
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.