Makes 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 20-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, garlic, pumpkin pie spice and cayenne pepper.
- Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and beginning to brown. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Add bell pepper and green onions; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Stir in rice, pineapple, lime juice and cilantro.
- Serve immediately
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.