- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops
- 1 round camembert or gouda cheese - (4½ oz)
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- ¾ tsp chicken bouillon granules
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 2 garlic cloves halved
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs (or 2½ tsp dried rosemary)
- 2 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 large Red Delicious apple unpeeled, chopped
- Cut an opening in 1 side of each chop, cutting to but not through remaining 3 sides.
- Cut cheese into 4 portions; place 1 portion into each opening.
- Secure with wooden picks.
- Combine flour, pepper, and paprika; dredge chops in flour mixture.
- Brown chops in hot oil in a large ovenproof skillet 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet.
- Combine water and next 4 ingredients in skillet; bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute; remove and discard garlic and rosemary.
- Stir in stuffing mix and chopped apple.
- Return chops to skillet.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Garnish, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.