- 2+ cups of pancake mix (adjust according to amount of liquid produced by fruit)
- ¾ cup sugar
- water from one coconut
- one orange
- one lime
- one egg
- 1-2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- Boil down the coconut juice until one third original volume, take off the heat and cool for a few minutes. Squeeze in lime and orange juice, beat in egg and Sugar.
- Mix in dry ingredients slowly.
- Cook over lowest possible heat for 10+ minutes.
- Test with knife, as soon as no dough sticks, immediately take off heat.
- Latent heat from pan will continue to cook it for a few minutes and nothing is worse than dry cake in the jungle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.