Recipe by Freedawgnight/Kallie Inc.
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1 jar cheese sauce
- 1 jar hot salsa
- assorted spices including but not limited to: garlic and onion powder, paprika, red pepper, black pepper, salt.
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- After Campfire has burned down and you have good coals to cook with, the hotter the better, heat large well seasoned cast-iron skillet.
- Cook meat, draining off the fat continuously
- When meat is minutes from being done—add spices and mix together. Then salsa and mix together, and finally Cheese sauce, mix everything together.
- Cover for a couple of minutes—keep your eye on it
- Warm tortillas on grille flipping from side to side and roll camping burritos the perfect size to suit your liking.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.