- Makes 8 tarts.
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 x 8-ounce box frozen pastry shells (the box should contain 8 shells)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add corn syrup and eggs, stirring until well combined.
- Stir in the vanilla, raisins and walnuts.
- Place pastry shells on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Divide custard among the 8 pastry shells.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until custard is set in the middle of each tart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.