Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs. strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup Eagle brand milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- red decorator's sugar
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Mix gelatin, coconut and pecans.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape into small balls or into the shape of strawberries.
- Roll in red sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.