This food does not have a description. Add something now!
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place off the floor.
- Avoid freezing or exposure to direct sunlight. Sudden changes in temperature shorten shelf life and speed deterioration.
- Store opened asparagus in a tightly covered nonmetallic container and refrigerate. Use within 2 to 4 days.
- Canned asparagus should be heated only to serving temperature and served soon after heating.
- Add flavor to canned asparagus by seasoning with herbs and spices including red pepper flakes, thyme, basil, garlic powder, or lemon juice.
- Asparagus, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.