This food does not have a description. Add something now!
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place off the floor.
- Store opened apricots in a covered nonmetallic container and refrigerate. Use within 5 to 7 days.
Uses and Tips Edit
- Canned apricots are a delicious dessert served directly from the can, with juice, either at room temperature or chilled. They are also a wonderful addition to any fruit salad or dessert recipe.
- Use canned apricots in baking, cobblers and crisps.
- The juice from canned apricots can be drained and thickened with flour or cornstarch to make a fruit sauce for ice cream or pancakes.
- Apricots, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of Storage and Uses and Tips sections
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.