Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 40 dumplings
- ¼ pound ground pork
- 1 cup chopped watercress
- ½ (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package round dumpling skins
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, watercress, water chestnuts, green onion, oyster sauce, sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, ground white pepper and salt and mix together well.
- Place ½ teaspoonful of this filling onto each dumpling skin.
- Place 1 shrimp on the filling, slightly wet the edge of the dumpling skin, fold over and pinch with your fingers to form a seal all the way around.
- To cook: pan fry the dumplings in a large skillet over medium heat with oil for 15 minutes, turning over halfway through or place them in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes; drain and serve in hot chicken broth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.