- 2 med garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp salad * 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp vinegar, balsamic, wine or apple cider
- 1/4 cup low-fat Mayonnaise or salad dressing such as miracle whip
- 1 tbsp snipped parsley or 1-1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- dash black pepper
- Place garlic, capers, Sugar and vinegar in a food processor. Puree, scraping down sides several times.
- Add Mayonnaise, and continue to puree and scrape sides down into blade.
- Add the snipped parsley and black pepper to taste. Stir to mix.
Recipe from sneakykitchen.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.