Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 10-12
- 3 pkgs. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp coffee liqueur or vanilla
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- Combine crust ingredients.
- Press onto bottom and halfway up sides of 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugars, flour and liqueur until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating on low speed just until blended.
- Combine milk and instant coffee stirring until dissolved; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 450 °F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 °F and continue baking 45 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake and prevent cracking.
- Cool thoroughly at room temperature.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight.
- If desired, garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon or chocolate coffee beans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.