- Contributed by catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 4 lbs back ribs
- 2 cups hoisin sauce
- 4 Tbsp catsup
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- ⅔ cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Parboil ribs for 15 minutes in boiling water to cover.
- Drain and put in shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour half the mixture over the ribs. Reserve remainder to use when serving ribs.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes, basting with sauce in pan every 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.