Captain Morgan is a brand of rum produced by alcohol conglomerate Diageo. It is named after the 17th-century Caribbean privateer from Wales, Sir Henry Morgan. The label uses the slogan, "Calling all Captains!".
- Original Spiced - Mellow aged and enhanced with fruit flavors, spices, and a hint of vanilla. 70 proof
- Dark Rum - A blend of Caribbean and Canadian Rum. 80 proof
- Parrot Bay - White rum with varieties including coconut, mango, pineapple, passionfruit, key lime, orange and strawberry. 42 proof (formerly 48)
- Lime Bite - A silver lime-spiked spiced rum. 70 proof
- Private Stock - Rich, dark and full-bodied, blends hints of island spices with a smooth texture. 80 proof
- Silver Spiced - Aged in oak barrels for over a year, with a smooth taste and a well-rounded, vanilla character. 70 proof
- Tattoo - An extra-dark rum with fruit flavors described as berry or citrus, introduced to compete with Jägermeister for market share. 70 proof
- 100 Proof - The most recent addition to the Captain Morgan family boasting the highest alcoholic content of the Captain Morgan line of drinks. Closest relation is Captain Morgan's Original Spiced Rum, but with an added kick. 100 proof
- Deluxe Dark - More expensive than Black Label. A blend of dark Caribbean rums, aged in white oak barrels, only available in Canada. 80 proof
- Long Island Iced Tea - A mix of rum, vodka, whiskey, gin and triple-sec liqueur. Only available in the USA. 35 proof
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.