A sweet sauce.
- Put 1 cup sugar in saucepan and heat on stove until melted into golden brown caramel.
- Pour in a suitable dish, and let cool down.
- Mix eggs, milk, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla, and pour in the dish on top of caramel.
- Seat the dish on an oven tray.
- Put 2 glasses of water in the tray (very important).
- Put it in the pre-heated oven at 150°C for 1 hour.
- Take it out let it cool down.
- Run a knife around it to separate from the dish.
- Turn upside-down on a serving dish (careful) and serve chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.