- 2½ cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 tablespoons cold water
- 2 packages powdered gelatin
- 3 cups of buttermilk
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the cream and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat
- Meanwhile, place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over it
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir the gelatin into the warm cream until melted.
- Let cool slightly.
- Stir in the buttermilk and salt.
- Refrigerate until just set for 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.