Yield: 4 servings - 210 calories. Per serving.
- 1½ lbs mamey, ripe
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp unsweetened orange juice
- 3 tbsp apricot flavoured brandy
- 1 cup frozen non-fat vanilla yogurt
- lime slices (optional)
- Cut mamey in half lengthwise; remove seed.
- Peel and cut lengthwise into 1 inch slices and set aside.
- Place margarine in a large skillet; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
- Add brown sugar and lime juice; stir well.
- Add mamey; cook 2 minutes.
- Turn mamey slices, and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add orange juice and brandy.
- Ignite brandy mixture with a long match; let flames die down.
- Arrange mamey slices on each of 4 dessert plates; spoon sauce evenly over fruit and top each with ¼ cup frozen yogurt.
- Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.