The amounts below vary with how many people you are feeding.
- fresh ground beef
- fresh beans (roughly one third as much as the ground beef)
- pinch of cinnamon
- garlic salt, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 onion (chopped, based on about 1 lb of ground beef)
- whole peeled tomatoes (chopped, roughly half as much as the ground beef)
- green and red peppers
- paprika, to taste
- shredded cheese
- First cook ground beef for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add the beans and simmer for about another 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add just a pinch of cinnamon.
- Next add the garlic salt, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Chop the tomatoes and onions.
- Stir occasionally.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add the shredded cheese on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.