- 2 lb turkey breast, skinned
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic – chopped
- Carefully bone turkey breast.
- Remove fillet from underside of breast by detaching the feather-shaped piece of boneless meat beside the breast bone.
- Cut remaining breast meat into 3 equal portions.
- In a plastic bag, combine water, soy sauce, sugar, sherry, oil, apricot jam, lemon juice, ginger and garlic; mix well to dissolve sugar.
- Prop bag in a bowl; add turkey, submerge in marinade.
- Marinade 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Broil or barbecue turkey 12 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing meat with marinade.
- Serve with rice and garnish with sliced fruit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.