- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 4 to 6
- 3 pounds loin cut spareribs
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 3 tbsp salt
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- Trim fat from meat.
- Combine seasonings and water to make a paste.
- Add a little more water if needed.
- Rub mixture over meat, coating evenly.
- Marinate in a closed container at least 24 hours, refrigerated.
- Place ribs in a baking dish and bake 1 hour at 350°F or until tender.
- Variation: barbecue ribs over medium coals, turning often, for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.