- 2 – 3 lbs flank or skirt steak
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 – 2 onion sliced thin
- 2 – 3 oranges juice only
- a couple good pinches salt and pepper
- In a large stainless steel or glass bowl, mix the meat with the oil, onions, orange juice and salt and pepper.
- Cover and let marinate 1 hour or overnight.
- Start a good fire in your grill, preferably with mesquite charcoal.
- Remove the meat from its marinade and grill over hot flame until the first side is well browned, from 5 – 7 minutes.
- Turn the meat over and grill on the other side till cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill.
- Slice meat into thin strips across the grain and serve as a topping for tostadas or as a filling for tacos or burritos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.