- 2 lbs. flank Steak, trimmed of all fat
- 4 small tomatoes, finely chopped, divided
- 1 cup of chopped onions, divided
- 1 tsp. minced garlic, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Marinate the meat with tomatoes, chopped onions, minced garlic, and salt,
- Put the flank Steak in a casserole, cover with water and cook.
- Drain Steak and let it cool down.
- Shred the meat.
- Put the oil, onions, tomato, garlic and salt in a frying pan.
- Add the shredded meat, and stirfry for 10 minutes.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.