- 3-4 lbs. cubed meat, Pork or Beef
- 4-5 white potatoes
- 3 lbs. mandioca root
- 3 medium white yams
- 3 green bananas
- Trim off excess fat, season and marinate meat overnight with salt, garlic, vinegar, bay leaf, and pepper.
- Peel and cut up potatoes, yams, mandioca, and green bananas.
- In a pot, cook meat with marinade and 3 onions with 1/2 cup cooking oil on low heat until medium done.
- Add all vegetables to meat and cover with water. Cook on low until vegetables cook.
- Season with salt, garlic, bay leaf, paprika, and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.