This is a favorite with Italian style-grub.The recipe comes from Carrabba's Restaurant.They serve the spices on a small plate and the waiter adds olive oil, now you are set to dip your bread.YUM YUM
- 1 tablespoon minced basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (Italian is best)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients, EXCEPT oil and lemon.
- Put in a small food processor, (I used my little food chopper) Chop briefly until all ingredients are about the same.
- Stir in oil and lemon juice.
- Combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons spice blend to 3 to 4 Tablespoons olive oil on a small Dish.
- Dip sliced Bread in Mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.