- 6 large carrots, sliced
- 4 large Apples, peeled,quartered,and sliced
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Cook carrots in large
saucepan in boiling water for 5 minutes
juice over flour mixture.
Bake 30 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.