- 1 cup cake meal
- 3 lbs carrots, cooked and mashed
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Combine cake meal and salt.
- In large bowl combine carrots, sugar, margarine, and yolks
- Mix well
- Make a well in center and add dry ingredients stir until well blended
- Beat egg white until stiff, but not dry
- Fold into carrots
- Lightly spoon into greased baking dish bake for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.