- Clean and grate the carrots. Heat milk to boiling and add the carrots.
- Cook until liquid is almost gone, stirring to prevent sticking and burning (3 to 4 hours).
- Add oil and cook more, stirring often, to roast the carrots well (about 1/2 hour).
- Add the powdered milk and Sugar and cook until all the liquid is gone and the mass does not stick to the sides.
- Add the nuts and raisins and turn off the heat. Pour in a serving dish and serve warm or cold.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.