- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 21 squares), or
- just buy the ready-made graham pie shells they sell
- in super markets (9 inch).
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate
- 2-1/4 cups chopped chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, place lemonade concentrate, carrots and Sugar in a food processor o
or blender; cover and process until carrots are finely chopped and mixture is blended.
Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from the freezer 15–20 minutes before serving.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.