- 3 cups carrots, cut into long, thin strips
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup celery, diced (optional)
- 2/3 cup creamy salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- In a large bowl, toss together the carrots, pineapple, marshmallows, raisins, and celery.
- Whisk together the salad dressing and sugar; pour over the salad and toss.
- Chill for at least 12 hours.
- Pineapple, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.