- 3 c. Grated Carrots
- 3/4 c. raisins (I use golden)
- 1/3 c. real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 T. evaporated skim milk, undiluted
- 1 T. lemon juice
- Combine carrots and raisins in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, toss with carrot mixture.
- Chill well before serving. Makes 6 servings
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.