- 1 each pkg of jell-o orange gelatin
- (Sugar free)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 1/2 cup cold orange juice
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in raisins.
- Combine juice and enough ice cubes to measure 1¼ cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Stir in carrots.
- Spoon into individual dishes or small serving bowl.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
Diabetic exchange (per serving): ½ fruit; also 40 calories"65mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 0gm fat, 8g carbohydrate, 2gm protein. Lifted from jell-o Sugar free cookbook
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.