- 1 liter chicken stock
- 6 oz Lentils
- 1 oz butter
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 cardamon seeds, ground
- parsley, chopped
- pouring cream
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add onions, lentils and stock.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and cardamon seeds.
- Cook until carrots are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Pour soup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer back to saucepan and heat again when ready to serve. Garnish with parsley, croutons and cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.