This salad is colorful and provides kids with many important nutrients, including vitamin A. It makes a good snack, side dish, or dessert.
- Encourage Your Kids to Eat More Fruits and and Veggies by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 pound carrots (5-6) peeled and shredded
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 carton (8oz) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 to 6 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Mix all ingredients together except lettuce leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Toss again before serving. Serve on lettuce leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.