- 7 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 can chopped Italian tomatoes
- ½ small bottle of drained capers
- 1 can cannellini beans
- salt to taste
- casarecce pasta
- Saute garlic in olive oil.
- Add the tiined tomatoes with half a small bottle of drained capers and reduce.
- When the sauce has reduced adjust the seasoning with kosher salt.
- Add a can of drained / rinsed cannellini beans with a ½ cup of water and reduce sauce again.
- Pour over casarecce pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.