This ice-cold topping is made with real cashews, tofu, maple syrup, and vanilla and used as the frosting and the dip, as it delivers a pure aroma that it relishes.
- 1 box firm silken tofu
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose cream, optional
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice blend extract
- ½ cup finely ground raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon treacle
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour into an airtight container and chill thoroughly.
- Daub generous amounts of this onto the fresh pumpkin pie or other desserts. Reserve the nut-based topping in the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.