- 2 lbs grated cassava
- 1 x 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (reserve ⅓ cup for topping)
- 1 x 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 x 14 oz can coconut milk (reserve ⅓ cup for topping)
- 1 x 13 oz can coconut cream (reserve ⅓ cup for topping)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 3 eggs + 3 egg whites
- 1 cup grated coconut
= Topping Edit
- 3 egg yolks
- ⅓ cup reserved sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup reserved coconut milk
- ⅓ cup reserved coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large mixing bowl combine cake ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour equally into two large greased rectangular pans.
- Bake until top is no longer liquid (approximately 30 minutes).
- Mix topping ingredients well and spread evenly on the two cakes.
- Bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cool cakes completely.
- Slice each cake into 24 equal squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.