Inexpensive and tasty soup based on a French classic. Fast and easy to make and everyone always loves it.
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 ounces smoked Sausage, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounces) can white beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups dark Chicken meat, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Sauté Onion and Sausage in large saucepan until browned.
- Add thyme, stir one minute.
- Add wine, boil until slightly reduced, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, 1 cup of the beans, and the Chicken.
- Mash the rest of the beans and add to pot.
- Partially cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, garnish with chopped parsley.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.