- 60 g (2 oz) butter
- 60 g (2 oz) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 tsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp hot water
- ¼ cup vanilla essence
- Grease 5 ramekins.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then beat in the egg and fold in the flour and milk, mixing well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each ramekin and add the cocoa, vanilla and hot water to the remaining mixture.
- Top up each ramekin and swirl the two mixtures together with a spoon.
- Place around the edge of a microwave carousel and microwave on medium for 4 – 6 minutes.
- Allow to stand 1 – 2 minutes prior to serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.