Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- butter or oil
- garlic, minced
- shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley, chopped
- lemon juice
- lemon zest
- linguine pasta
- Saute minced garlic in butter or oil for 30 seconds.
- Add peeled de-veined shrimp, chopped scallions, salt and black pepper.
- Cook, stirring often until shrimp is done.
- Stir in chopped parsley, lemon juice and zest.
- Serve with linguine pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.