Although Portuguese snacks are similar to mot Europeanm snacks, there are a few specific ones that are characteristic to Portugal, and they are mostly sea food related snacks.
- Baked Red Snapper - Sweet Onions & Portuguese Olive Oil
- Grilled Swordfish Baiana - Spicy Brazilian Red Baiana Sauce
- Grilled Colossal Shrimp Caravela - Lemon Cognac Butter Sauce
- Sautéed Colossal Shrimp Paulista - Fresh Garlic, Parsley & Olive Oil
- Mariscada Seafood Stew - Steamed in Red or Cream Sauce
- Seared Cape Cod Sea Scallops - Vegetable Julienne & Dill Butter Sauce
- Brazllian Seafood Mixed Grill - Grain Mustard Sauce
- Roasted Bacalhau à Nazaré - Salt-Cured (Dried) Codfish with Garlic, Olive Oil, Sweet Roasted Peppers, & Red Onion
All items (16)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.